Two Saturdays, Oct. 3 and 17 -
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Braden Keller Center, Castroville, TX
(Not far from San Antonio - just off Route 90 West)
Kathy Rinehart, MA & Ellen Shrouf, Ph.D.,
PD Parent Educators
$125 (or $175 for a couple)
$25 discount if registered by Aug. 25
Includes PD Book & Materials
A limited number of partial scholarships may be available.
Register In Advance:
Call Kathy at 830.612.2025 or 830.688.1697
Call Ellen at 210.379.6645
Or write firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like help with . . .
- Eliminating power struggles?
- Creating calm homework, bedtime and morning routines?
- Resolving sibling conflicts?
- Finding more joy in your busy life?
- Teaching your child positive life skills?
Based on Jane Nelsen's Books, learn:
- How to develop family relationships based on mutual respect.
- How to discipline with kindness AND firmness.
- How to encourage personal responsibility.
- How to strengthen your child(ren)'s problem solving skills.
Kathy has an MA plus additional graduate work in Counseling with children. She has worked as a Director of Head Start, child care and early intervention programs, as well as serving in training and curriculum positions with urban and rural schools. Currently, she serves as Executive Director of the Positive Discipline Association, as well as doing private coaching, and training and consultation.
Ellen has a Ph.D. and is a licensed school psychologist and speech pathologist. She teaches child development at the University of the Incarnate Word, and has a private practice in San Antonio. She has worked in many school districts, as well as with a variety of agencies, including an emphasis on learning disabilities, assessment, couples and families counseling..