The Positive Discipline E-Zine is a quarterly publication featuring Positive Discipline Trainers. Each issue is full of valuable information and advice for parents!
In This Issue:
• Mommy, What Did I Do That Was Good Today?
• Say Good-Bye to the Lunch Box Blues
• The Imperfect Path to Responsibility
• Encouragement and The Parent-Child Relationship
• Routines to End Morning & Evening Struggles
• Misbehavior After School...Help Children Feel and Do Better
• Three Ways to “Connect Before Correct”
• Lazy Parenting and Positive Discipline
• Four Ways To Keep Calm and Control Your Own Behavior
• Positive Discipline in The Classroom
• Magic Fairy Dust for Parents
• Discipline Without Disciplining and Teaching Self Control
• What Do Toddlers Really Know About NO?
Click here to start reading now!
Research & Articles
Contact the Positive Discipline Association regarding special needs accommodations. Click Here for Cancellation Policy.
PO Box 888244, Atlanta, GA 30356 | Toll-Free: 1-866-767-3472
Fax: 1-855-415-2477 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org