positive discipline in the workplace
Positive Discipline in the Workplace created by Jane Nelsen and Dina Emser provides a step-by-step approach to sharing experiential activities to connect PD principles with business audiences who want to create a culture of mutual respect in the workplace. This program stands alone or offers significant enhancement to other leadership programs; it emphasizes experiential activities to inspire deeper understanding and change. Participants love the Team Problem Solving Steps because this process provides a fun and effective way for them to get specific help with real opportunities and challenges at work.
Learning Objectives: In this workshop you will learn to:
- Deepen understanding of how Adler’s principles present a timely, holistic model for businesses.
- Experience facilitating the core Positive Discipline activities for a workplace audience.
- Deepen understanding of Top Card with a focus on strengths, and learn how to use other Positive Discipline tools in workplace situations.
- Delve into childhood memories to discover how you formed some of your beliefs.
- Participate in experiential activities for better understanding of how to be encouraging to yourself and others.
- Learn how the Team Problem Solving Steps (that are so effective in families, classrooms, and marriages), are also fun and effective in businesses.
- Learn ways to use empowering methods of communication to promote a respectful, highly effective workplace environment.