Facilitator(s): Ágúst Jakobsson, CPDT, & Aníta Jónsdóttir, CPDT
Dates and Times:
04/25/2019 - 04/26/2019
Laugarbakki, Hvammstangi, Iceland
Principal and teacher. Certified Positive Discipline Trainer
Student counselor and teacher. Certified Positive Discipline Trainer.
Workshop Description:Workshop Description: This two-day interactive workshop is designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator and will learn to:
- Develop a large teaching toolbox of kind and firm discipline approaches.
- Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
- Create an equitable classroom community based on mutual respect.
- Understand the motivation behind students' misbehavior and how to encourage positive change.
- Facilitate effective class meetings teaching social skills and problem-solving.
- Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian Psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
Cost: 38000 iskr early registration, available until March 25, 2019. 38000 iskr regular registration. Limit 30.
Special needs/accommodations: If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact Ágúst Jakobsson, email@example.com, +354 8478812, Aníta Jónsdóttir, firstname.lastname@example.org, +354 7727300, in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.