Parenting Class: Setting Boundaries and Creating Relationships with your Children - a Positive Discipline Parenting Workshop
Facilitator(s): Becky Divinski/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $100 individual/$150 parenting partners (Two persons - can be spouses, friends, neighbors, etc., who sign up for the workshop together).
Parenting Class Description: This workshop is based upon the Positive Discipline parenting philosophy by Jane Nelsen. You'll walk away with some powerful parenting tools to help improve your relationships with your children. Positive Discipline uses experiential activities to help you to "put yourself in your children's shoes" and gain more understanding on the road to more effective parenting. The activities will help resolve current life challenges with your children.
Topics covered include:
* What is Positive Discipline?
* How a Child's Beliefs Affect Behavior
* Setting Boundaries Effectively and Respectfully
* Connecting with Your Children - being Kind and Firm at the Same Time
* Building a Cooperative Relationship with Your Children
* Focusing on Solutions
* Dealing with Anger Respectfully
* Positive Discipline Tools for Parenting Challenges
Click here for Flyer
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.
PO Box 888244, Atlanta, GA 30356
Toll-Free: 1-866-767-3472Fax: 1-855-415-2477