Master Trainer: Dina Emser, MA, CPDLT
Date: 07/10/2021 - 07/25/2021,
8:30am-11:30am, Beijing Time, Guangzhou, China
Location: ONLINE vía Zoom (Guangzhou, China)
Language: This workshop will be facilitated in English.
Cost: Available until 07/10/2021. RMB 5800 Regular Registration
Trainer(s) Information: 美国正面管教协会认证高级导师
Dina Emser, MAED is a Lead Trainer with
Positive Discipline, as well as a
Professional Certified Coach. She has experienced the value of Positive Discipline in her role as parent, teacher, school principal and business coach/consultant and has been sharing these principles for 18 years. She has worked with business professionals in Fortune 100 companies in software development, insurance and financial consulting. She has also worked with women business owners, owners of small or family-owned businesses, and non-profit directors. www.dinaemser.com
Empowering People in the Workshop has been designed to provide a step-by-step approach to help business professionals understand how to create a culture of mutual respect in the workplace. This program stands alone or offers significant enhancement to other leadership programs; it emphasizes experiential activities based on Positive Discipline principles and tools to inspire deeper understanding and change. Participants say that the Team Problem Solving Steps and the Team Meeting process provide fun and effective ways for them to get specific help with real opportunities and challenges at work.
Attendees will earn recognition as Certified Empowering People in the Workplace Facilitators and will learn to:
- Deepen understanding of how Alfred Adler’s principles present a timely, holistic model for businesses.
- Deepen understanding of Top Card with a focus on strengths, and learn how to use many other Positive Discipline tools in workplace situations.
- Delve into childhood memories to discover how you formed some of your beliefs.
- Participate in experiential activities for better understanding of how to be encouraging to yourself and others.
- Learn how to facilitate the Team Problem Solving Steps (that are so effective in families, classrooms, and marriages), are also fun and effective in businesses.
- Learn how the Team Meeting process can effectively solve problems and create connection.
- Learn ways to use empowering methods of communication to promote a respectful, highly productive workplace environment.
To Register: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzI3ODMyMDA1Mw==&mid=2247517051&idx=2&sn=441c704d459818864d64462c3414dbf8&chksm=eb5a05a1dc2d8cb75782e8dc001642fe6285cb9801128e95a1820efc9f33a1d07eee95113069&token=1656873042&lang=en_US#rd
Contact: Dina Emser, firstname.lastname@example.org, (309) 645-0377
Special needs/accommodations: If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact 俞咪君 Ame 13826004582, in advance.