View Conference Flyer
For map and directions go to: butler.edu
The 2017 Positive Discipline Annual Conference at Butler University features presentations for educators, clinicians, and parents. Spend the day developing Positive Discipline tools for home and school, or to support others through your coaching, consulting or counseling practice. CE Credit available.
1. MAKING THE SHIFT/ Presenter: Lois Ingber
2. CREATING A SCHOOL CULTURE AND CLIMATE THAT FOSTERS ENGAGEMENT: PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER FROM THE TOP DOWN AND BOTTOM UP!/ Presenter: Teresa LaSala
3. MANAGING THE STRESS OF PARENTING USING POSITIVE DISCIPLINE TOOLS/ Presenter: Carol Dores
1. GROWING EFFECTIVE CLASS MEETINGS. Presenter/Jody McVittie (Part one of two. Continues in Session III)
2. PARENTING IN THE REAL WORLD/Presenters: Brad Ainge & Mary Nelsen Tamborski
3. BECOMING AN ENCOURAGEMENT CONSULTANT/Presenter: Lynn Lott
1. GROWING EFFECTIVE CLASS MEETINGS (CONTINUED). Presenter/ Jody McVittie
2. EMBRACING DIFFERENCES. Presenter/Chantal Bourges
3. WALKING THE TALK: FINDING A WORK/LIFE BALANCE BASED ON MUTUAL RESPECT. Presenter/Cathy Kawakami
Click Here for complete conference program and descriptions.
Late & On-Site Registration June 30, 2017 or after — $145
PDA MEMBER AND GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.
Pre-ordered Box Lunches Available on-site for $12.00. There are several restaurants within walking distance, as well as on campus dining. For more information on campus dining options Click Here
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.
Advanced registration requested.
The Positive Discipline Association recieves a 10% donation for all purchases made at www.positivediscipline.com.
Research & Articles
Contact the Positive Discipline Association regarding special needs accommodations.
Click Here for Cancellation Policy.
PO Box 9595, San Diego, CA 92169 | Toll-Free: 1-866-767-3472
Fax: 1-855-415-2477 | E-mail: email@example.com