EDUCATORS LEVEL OF MEMBERSHIP
The Educators Level Introductory Package includes:
- One year membership.
- Lots of marketing resources including sample fliers, letters, a business card template, business development and planning information, forms, networking ideas, etc.
- Training resources including an eight week parenting class agenda, related key activities posted for convenient access, translations of some handouts, posters and charts, etc.
- On-going professional development opportunities including one free teleconference.
- The opportunity to post your classes on the PDA site, and help in posting on other PD related sites.
- The opportunity to showcase your business through our membership Directory.
- Above all, opportunities to deepen your understanding of PD through training, materials, and other resources.
- Lots more – and more to come!
The Educators Level is designed for people who are Certified Positive Discipline Parenting Educators (CPDPE) or Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educators (CPDCE).
TRAINER CANDIDATE LEVEL OF MEMBERSHIP
A Positive Discipline Trainer Candidate is a Positive Discipline Parenting Educator who is a member of the Positive Discipline Association and has been accepted into our advanced certification program.
Most PDTCs have taken both our Teaching Parenting the Positive Discipline Way and Positive Discipline in the Classroom core courses. Additionally, PDTCs are actively involved in an on-going training program to deepen their understanding of Positive Discipline and Adlerian concepts and methodology. Typically, PDTCs have or are working to attain a deeper understanding of Positive Discipline concepts and application beyond that of a Positive Discipline Parenting Educator.
- PDTCs provide parenting classes, typically using the model of a seven week series but frequently extending this to a variety of formats or settings.
- PDTCs who are licensed therapists or coaches may integrate Positive Discipline concepts within the framework of their practice.
- Many PDTCs work in schools and organizations where they have begun implementing Positive Discipline concepts, ideas and activities in a broad variety of ways, sharing ideas with peers for example, supporting and encouraging co-workers in their exploration of this model, or providing basic workshops using this model.
TRAINERS LEVEL OF MEMBERSHIP
The Trainers Level of Membership is designed for people who have committed to deepening their understanding of the Positive Discipline training model and Adlerian principles, plus strengthening their facilitation skills, through participating in our self-paced advanced certification program.
This level of Membership is open to: Positive Discipline Trainer Candidates (PDTCs), Certified Positive Discipline Trainers (CPDTs), and Certified Positive Discipline Lead Trainers (CPDLTs).
Trainers Level Membership Benefits include:
- An active list serve that offers rich dialogue on key issues; an opportunity to ask questions and bring forward questions, ideas or concerns; on-going communication regarding resources, ideas for new activities, or for applications for different populations; and involvement with a caring community with high level PD expertise.
- The opportunity to attend Think Tank, a powerful and empowering conference, held each summer for Certified PD Trainers and Trainer Candidates.
- A mentoring program for Trainer Candidates or for those wishing to strengthen their facilitation skills or PD/Adlerian knowledge base.
- A special on-line Facilitators Manual, plus an even greater (and ever expanding) range of marketing and training resources.
- Opportunity for advanced training and members-only discounts.
- Opportunity to post your personal profile on the Trainers Directory.
- Opportunity to post classes, workshops and special events.
- Opportunity to be included on list of PD Coaches or Therapists.
EMERITUS LEVEL OF MEMBERSHIP
The Emeritus Level of Membership is designed for Retired Trainers to stay active on the list serve and maintain their status (Except doing 2-days) and without the need to attend Think Tank.
Available to Trainer Level members who:
- Are 60 years of age or older.
- Have been Trainers level members of the PDA for six (6) or more years.
- No longer intend to offer core workshops.
- Most likely will not attend Think Tank.
YEARLY MEMBERSHIP DUES:
$65 for membership now through your anniversary date of the following year.
Trainer Candidate Level:
$125 for membership now through your anniversary date of the following year.
$185 for membership now through your anniversary date of the following year.
$60 for membership now through your anniversary date of the following year.
Click HERE To Join Now!