Title: Positive Discipline in the School and Classroom
Facilitator: Fernanda Lee, MA.Ed., CPDT, and Cheryl Erwin, MA, MFT, CPDLT
Saturday and Sunday
April 1 - 2, 2017
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Instituto Singularidades - R. Dep. Lacerda Franco, 88 - Pinheiros - São Paulo/SP
Fernanda Lee, M.Ed, Positive Discipline Trainer for parents and teachers, working with Positive Discipline since 2010. She also works as a School Counselor in California K-12, and is member of the American School Counselor Association. She has taught Positive Discipline tools for Mental Health Systems, public and private schools in California and Brazil. She is the mother of two children: one son in middle school and one daughter in elementary school. You can learn more about Fernanda and her work at felee7.wix.com/fernandalee.
Cheryl Erwin, MA, MFT, Positive Discipline Lead Trainer, is a marriage and family therapist and coach with more than 20 years of experience working with adults, children, families, and schools. She is the co-author of several books in the bestselling "Positive Discipline" series and is a popular speaker and trainer who has shared Positive Discipline in China, Egypt, Colombia, Australia, Spain, and all across the United States. Cheryl is married, has a grown son, and is the delighted grandmother of a 14-month-old girl. You can learn more about Cheryl and her work at www.cherylerwin.com.
This two-day interactive workshop is designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator and will learn to:
- Develop a large teaching toolbox of kind and firm discipline approaches.
- Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
- Create an equitable classroom community based on mutual respect.
- Understand the motivation behind students' misbehavior and how to encourage positive change.
- Facilitate effective class meetings teaching social skills and problem-solving.
- Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian Psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
Este treinamento intensivo de dois dias foi desenvolvido para atender os professores e profissionais que trabalham em escolas, os quais almejam aprender uma abordagem disciplinar efetiva, baseada nos conceitos de Alfred Adler e Rudolph Dreikurs. Este método integra aprendizagem sócio-emocional enquanto reduz os desafios comportamentais dos alunos desde a pré-escola ao ensino médio. Os participantes serão reconhecidos como
Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educators e irão aprender a:
- Desenvolver várias ferramentas práticas baseadas na abordagem da firmeza e da gentileza ao mesmo tempo para a pré-escola ao 12o. ano.
- Estabelecer procedimentos e estruturas explícitas na sala de aula.
- Criar uma comunidade igualitária na sala de aula baseada no respeito mútuo.
- Compreender a motivação do mau comportamento do aluno e como encorajar mudanças positivas.
- Liderar reuniões de classe efetivas, ensinar habilidades sociais e de vida, e resolução de problemas.
- Treinar os professores da sua escola este programa de desenvolvimento de caráter e disciplina.
Cost: R$1.500 Early Registration received and paid by January 25th, 2017. Regular Registration R$1.700. Fees include "Positive Discipline in The School and Classroom Leaders’ Guide: Resources & Activities" and “Positive Discipline in The School and Classroom Teachers’ Guide: Activities for Students"). 3 participantes registrando em grupo tem desconto de R$100/cada. Limit of 50.
To Register: http://felee7.wixsite.com/fernandalee/sp
CE's: This program also is co-sponsored by the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology (NASAP). NASAP is approved by the American Psychological Association to offer continuing education for Psychologists.
Special needs/accommodations: If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact Fernanda Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org, in advance.
Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.