Facilitator(s): Omneya Askar, CPDT
Andalous School Street
Omneya has a passion for teaching and the love of children. She started her career as a teacher, now she is a school principal. She became a PD Trainer in 2012 and has delivered parenting workshops to hundreds of people. She is the first to introduce PDC in Egypt. She is trying hard to make her school a Positive Discipline School Model, and her ultimate goal is to spread the word to as many people as she can to develop respectful relationships in families, schools and community.
She has been married for 24 years, and has four girls.
This two-day interactive workshop is designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator and will learn to:
- Develop a large teaching toolbox of kind and firm discipline approaches.
- Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
- Create an equitable classroom community based on mutual respect.
- Understand the motivation behind students' misbehavior and how to encourage positive change.
- Facilitate effective class meetings teaching social skills and problem-solving.
- Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian Psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
Cost: LE 4500 early registration, available until December 20, 2017. LE 5000 regular registration.
To Register: https://www.facebook.com/events/2089741131259876/?ti=icl
Special needs/accommodations: If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact Omneya Askar, firstname.lastname@example.org, in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.