Facilitator(s): Ágúst Jakobsson, CPDT
Dates and Times:
08/08/2019 - 08/09/2019
Hörðuvallaskóli, Baugakór 38
Kópavogur, 203 Kópavogur, Iceland
Principal, teacher and Certified Positive Discipline Trainer.
Workshop Description:Workshop Description: This two-day interactive workshop is designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator and will learn to:
- Develop a large teaching toolbox of kind and firm discipline approaches.
- Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
- Create an equitable classroom community based on mutual respect.
- Understand the motivation behind students' misbehavior and how to encourage positive change.
- Facilitate effective class meetings teaching social skills and problem-solving.
- Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian Psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
Cost: 38,000 early registration, available until July 1, 2019. 38,000 regular registration. Limit 30.
Ágúst Jakobsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, +354 8478812
Special needs/accommodations: If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact Ágúst Jakobsson, email@example.com in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.