Facilitator(s): Omneya Askar, CPDLT
Dates and Times:
07/04/2019 - 07/06/2019
9:00 am - 5:00pm
9oth Street,New Cairo
OMNEYA ASKAR is a Certified Positive Discipline Lead Trainer. She is a former school teacher, a school principal and a mother of four daughters, that's why she brings a vast amount of personal experiences with the implementation of PD at home and at school.
$375 early registration, available until MONTH, DAY, YEAR
. $425 regular registration. DISCOUNT
. Limit LIMIT
. She is the founder of "Arab Positive Discipline.Egypt" that aims to spread Positive Discipline principles to all Arabic speaking people.
This two-day interactive workshop is designed for early childhood educators, teachers, and caregivers who work with children from birth to six years of age. (Parents will also find this workshop helpful; however, the focus is on early childhood education.) Participants will learn to apply the principles and tools of Positive Discipline, an Adlerian research-based philosophy, to working with groups of young children. They will also gain a deeper understanding of how young children learn, the importance of belonging and social and emotional learning, and how best to teach those skills in a classroom or care setting. Participants will earn recognition as Certified Positive Discipline Early Childhood Educators and will learn to:
- Create a classroom or care setting where children can develop a sense of belonging and significance based on the importance of contribution and mutual respect.
- Understand how young children learn and how to adapt teaching to the needs of this age group.
- Foster essential social and emotional skills to support development and school readiness and to understand behavior and how to guide it in groups of young children.
- Teach the essential skills for developmentally appropriate participation in class meetings.
- Learn Positive Discipline and Adlerian concepts for use in the classroom, preschool community, and with parents.
Cost: LE5000 Early Registration, available until 06/04/2019. LE5500 Regular Registration .
To Register: https://www.facebook.com/events/2248519685195260
Omneya Askar, email@example.com, +201001210070
Special needs/accommodations: If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.