Dates and Times:
03/16/2020 - 03/17/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Laugarbakki, Húnaþing vestra, Iceland
Ágúst is an elementary school teacher and principal. He also a certified positive discipline trainer since 2014.
Anita is an elementary school teacher and student counselor. She is a certified positive discipline trainer since 2014.
Facilitator(s): Ágúst Jakobsson, CPDT, & Aníta Jónsdóttir, CPDT
Workshop Description: This two-day interactive workshop is designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator and will learn to:
- Develop a large teaching toolbox of kind and firm discipline approaches.
- Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
- Create an equitable classroom community based on mutual respect.
- Understand the motivation behind students' misbehavior and how to encourage positive change.
- Facilitate effective class meetings teaching social skills and problem-solving.
- Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian Psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
Cost: 40000 Early Registration, available until 02/15/2020. 45000 ISKR Regular Registration.
To Register: http://jakvaeduragi.is/namskeid-a-laugarbakka/
Ágúst Jakobsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, (354) 8478812
Aníta Jónsdóttir, email@example.com, (354) 7727300
Special needs/accommodations: If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.