Jane Nelsen, Ed.D.
Co-facilitataor: Dodie Blomberg, MEd, PDLT
460 N. Mesa Dr.
The Keeping the Joy in Relationships workshop is fun, enlightening, and packed with experiential activities designed to help participants improve all relationships through an even deeper understanding and embodiment of Positive Discipline Principles. Whether you have been married for 30 years or are looking for a committed relationship, this workshop provides the tools to establish, strengthen, and rediscover Connection, Passion, and Joy in any relationship. Come alone or with your partner - this workshop is about personal growth and what YOU bring to your relationship.
Participants in this workshop will learn:
- How Positive Discipline (Adlerian) tools can effectively support your relationship.
- How to take responsibility without guilt.
- How to "be" the right person, instead of wanting your partner to "be" the right person.
- What your Lifestyle Priority (Top Card) brings to your relationship.
- How the beliefs formed in your early childhood enhance or challenge your relationship.
- How to understand and speak your partner's love language.
- The Couple's Dialogue Process: Why it is so difficult to really listen, and what to do about it.
- How your relationship affects your children.
- How to listen beyond the words to what your partner really "means" and "needs".
- And many more Positive Discipline tools to bring fun and joy to your relationship.
Cost: $495 early registration, available until March 24, 2020. $545 regular registration.
Register: https://dodieblomberg.com/event/keeping-the-joy-in-relationships/DOWNLOAD FLYER
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.