Facilitator(s): Bete P. Rodrigues, CPDTDates and Times:
08/10/2020 - 08/26/2020
Mondays and Wednesdays evenings - 8h00 to 10h00 pm (horário de Brasília)
ONLINE FORMAT - São Paulo, Brazil
Bete P. Rodrigues is a mother for 23 years and a teacher for over 30 years. Educational consultant, Pedagogical coordinator, Parenting Coach, Professor at COGEAE – PUC/SP since 2006 with a Master Degree in Applied Linguistics (LAEL/PUC-SP) and Bachelor and Teaching Degrees in Portuguese and English Language and Literature (PUC-SP). Has been granted with a Positive Discipline Trainer for Parents Diploma from PDA (Positive Discipline Association), a Diploma in Neuro-linguistics by INLPTA (International Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainers Association) and a Coaching diploma from ICI (Integrated Coaching Institute). Has co-translated Disciplina Positiva, Disciplina Positiva em sala de aula, Disciplina Positiva para crianças de 0 a 3 anos, Disciplina Positiva para adolescentes, Disciplina Positiva de A a Z (Ed. Manole), Parenting, Teachers and couple Tools cards and is currently translating Positive Discipline for Preschoolers.
Large experience in the development of teachers in language institutes, private and public schools and non-government organizations.Has worked as teacher, pedagogical coordinator, school counselor and school principal in different institutions (regular private and public schools, NGOs, language Institutes).
Experienced speaker having presented works in Symposia and Conferences in the areas of Social Emotional Learning/ Positive Discipline, Teacher education, Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics.
This is an online interactive workshop designed for parent educators, teachers, therapists, childcare professionals and others who want an effective discipline approach. This method is based on Adlerian Psychology and integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging behaviors. Successful participants will earn recognition as a Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator and will:
- Learn research based and effective tools and techniques for teaching parents how to use discipline that is kind and firm at the same time (non-punitive, non-permissive)
- Learn how to facilitate a parent class from the position of a non-expert and gain practice with experiential exercises that help parents go beyond intellectual understanding to be able to respond in empowering ways that teach children.
- Learn how to use materials and activities in group settings, parenting classes and individual work with families.
This course is going to be in PORTUGUESE and in the EVENING
Esse curso será em PORTUGUÊS e esse grupo será o da NOITE
- MANUAL, BOOK and CARDS are in PORTUGUESE and will be send by mail (in Brasil).
- Videos are in English but there are subtitles in Portuguese.
- ZOOM MEETINGS (2 hours each) are also in PORTUGUESE on these days for the evening group: August 10,12, 17, 19, 24 and 26
- Mondays and Wednesdays evenings - 8h00 to 10h00 pm (horário de Brasília)
Cost: R$ 2132,00 (reais) Early Registration, available until 07/20/2020.
R$ 2411,00 (reais) Regular Registration. Limit 30.
To Register: https://www.sympla.com.br/online-certificacao-internacional-para-se-tornar-educador-parental-em-disciplina-positiva---noite__898403
Contact: Bete P. Rodrigues, firstname.lastname@example.org, 55-11-975413385Special needs/accommodations: If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact Bete P. Rodrigues, email@example.com, in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.