Parenting Class: Positive Discipline Workshop for Parents in Joahnnesburg
Facilitator(s): Capucine Thireau/ email@example.com
Parenting Class Description: Come to discover concrete tools thanks to this method based on encouragement and which is neither permissive, nor punitive. Positive Discipline teaches important life and social skills like self-esteem, cooperation, respect, empathy, conflict management and self-confidence.
Suitable for parents of children of all ages.
You will learn:
- How to avoid power struggles and invite cooperation
- Connection before correction
- Kind AND firm parenting
- How to focus on solutions without blame and shame
- Family meetings
- Natural and logical consequences
- Encouragement vs. praise
- How to teach children to self-regulate through positive time out
- Alternatives to punishment without being permissive
- Other problem-solving tools such as the wheel of choice
- 52 Positive Discipline tools that really work...!
Click here for flyer
Click here to email Capucine to register
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email
PO Box 888244, Atlanta, GA 30356
Toll-Free: 1-866-767-3472Fax: 1-855-415-2477