Master Trainer(s): Fernanda Lee, M.A.Ed., CPDLT
07/11/2022 - 07/28/2022
Jul 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 2022
Online via Zoom - Coronado, California, USA
Language: This workshop will be facilitated in English.
Cost: $575 USD Early Registration, available until 06/17/2022. $625 USD Regular Registration. Limit 30.
Fernanda Lee, M.A.Ed, is a lead trainer in Positive Discipline, serving parents, health professionals, teachers, early childhood educators, couples, and professionals in the workplace in the United States, Brazil, Portugal and Luxembourg.
She holds a degree in business administration and worked for Accenture, Bank of America and other investment brokers, until she became a mother. She also holds a Master Degree in Education, with Pupil Personnel Services credential, and has served as a school counselor in elementary and middle public schools.
Fernanda was featured in two national magazines "Escola" and "English as a Foreign Language" discussing the practical application of Positive Discipline in the classroom. She is very thankful to be raising her two teenagers with Positive Discipline, as without it she would have pulled out all her hair.
To learn more about Fernanda and her work, please visit www.filosofiapositiva.com.br / Instagram: @filosofiapositivaoficial
Keeping the Joy in Relationships workshop is both fun, enlightening, and packed with experiential activities designed to help Participants improve all relationships through an even deeper understanding and embodiment of Positive Discipline Principles. Whether you have been married for 30 years or are looking for a committed relationship, this workshop provides the tools to establish, strengthen, and rediscover Connection, Passion, and Joy in any relationship. Come alone or with your partner - this workshop is about personal growth and what YOU bring to your relationship.
Participants in this workshop will:
- How Positive Discipline (Adlerian) tools can effectively support your relationship.
- How to take responsibility without guilt.
- How to "be" the right person, instead of wanting your partner to "be" the right person.
- What your Lifestyle Priority (Top Card) brings to your relationship.
- How the beliefs formed in your early childhood enhance or challenge your relationship.
- How to understand and speak your partner's love language.
- The Couple's Dialogue Process: Why it is so difficult to really listen, and what to do about it.
- How your relationship affects your children.
- How to listen beyond the words to what your partner really "means" and "needs".
- And many more Positive Discipline tools to bring fun and joy to your relationship.
To Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/keeping-the-joy-in-relationships-positive-discipline-online-certification-tickets-344970725727
Fernanda Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org, 8584440093
Special needs/accommodations: If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact email@example.com, in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.