Master Trainer(s): Dina Emser, MAEd, CPDLT & Magdalena Kaminska, Master Trainer Candidate
09/07/2022 - 09/26/2022
Sept. 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 2022
17:30 pm - 20:30 pm (Poland time)
10:30 am - 1:30 pm CST
ONLINE via Zoom - Poland
Language: This workshop is facilitated in Polish.
Cost: $575 Early Registration, available until 08/06/2022. $625 Regular Registration. 3 or more register together each take $50 off. Limit 30.
Trainer(s) Information: Dina Emser is a Certified PD Lead Trainer and Certified Professional Coach.
Magdalena is a certified coach with experience in business management.
Workshop Description: Empowering People in the Workshop has been designed to provide a step-by-step approach to help business professionals understand how to create a culture of mutual respect in the workplace. This program stands alone or offers significant enhancement to other leadership programs; it emphasizes experiential activities based on Positive Discipline principles and tools to inspire deeper understanding and change. Participants say that the Team Problem Solving Steps and the Team Meeting process provide fun and effective ways for them to get specific help with real opportunities and challenges at work.
Attendees will earn recognition as Certified Empowering People in the Workplace Facilitators and will learn to:
- Deepen understanding of how Alfred Adler’s principles present a timely, holistic model for businesses.
- Deepen understanding of Top Card with a focus on strengths, and learn how to use many other Positive Discipline tools in workplace situations.
- Delve into childhood memories to discover how you formed some of your beliefs.
- Participate in experiential activities for better understanding of how to be encouraging to yourself and others.
- Learn how to facilitate the Team Problem Solving Steps (that are so effective in families, classrooms, and marriages), are also fun and effective in businesses.
- Learn how the Team Meeting process can effectively solve problems and create connection.
- Learn ways to use empowering methods of communication to promote a respectful, highly productive workplace environment.
To Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/empowering-people-in-the-workplace-positive-discipline-way-polska-tickets-372608390727
Contact: Dina Emser, firstname.lastname@example.org, 3096450377
Magdalena Kaminska, email@example.com,
Special needs/accommodations: If you have any special accommodation needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Workshop Registrations: A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop. Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost. Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.