Master Trainer: Nadine Gaudin, CPDLT
Dates and Times: 10/19/2023 - 10/21/2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Paris, France
Language: This workshop is facilitated in French
Cost: 575€ Early Registration, available until 09/19/2023. 625€ Regular Registration. 4 inscrits : réduction de 50 euros par personne (soit 525 pour les inscriptions anticipées et 585 pour le tarif normal). Limit 30.
Trainer Information: Nadine Gaudin is a certified Positive Discipline Lead Trainer who works internationally with Leadership, Teams, Schools, Parenting, Early childhood. She is a TEDx Speaker: "Don't be afraid to have power over your mental health". She was a teacher for 15 years. One of the projects she leads in France was presented at the OECD at a conference on Education. She leads a Positive Discipline workshop for Sciences Po Executive Education (French University) for leadership (managers of companies such as Verizon). She has participated to a working group in UNESCO for Preventing Violent Extremism. With Jane Nelsen, she developed the workshop for facilitation skills "The Art of Facilitating Positive Discipline". She has served in the Positive Discipline Association board and the French Positive Discipline Association board. Above all, she likes to teach Positive Discipline, to create, to read, to learn, to have projects and continue to explore human relationships.
This three-day workshop developed by Jane Nelsen and Dina Emser, is designed to provide a step-by-step approach to help business professionals understand how to create a culture of mutual respect in the workplace. This program stands alone or offers significant enhancement to other leadership programs; it emphasizes experiential activities based on Positive Discipline principles and tools to inspire deeper understanding and change. Participants say that the Team Problem Solving Steps and the Team Meeting process provide fun and effective ways for them to get specific help with real opportunities and challenges at work.
Attendees will earn recognition as Certified Empowering People in the Workplace Facilitators.
Participant will learn to:
- Deepen understanding of how Alfred Adler’s principles present a timely, holistic model for businesses.
- Deepen understanding of Top Card with a focus on strengths, and learn how to use many other Positive Discipline tools in workplace situations.
- Delve into childhood memories to discover how you formed some of your beliefs.
- Participate in experiential activities for better understanding of how to be encouraging to yourself and others.
- Learn how to facilitate the Team Problem Solving Steps (that are so effective in families, classrooms, and marriages), are also fun and effective in businesses.
- Learn how the Team Meeting process can effectively solve problems and create connection.
- Learn ways to use empowering methods of communication to promote a respectful, highly productive workplace environment.
To Register: https://www.billetweb.fr/empowerment-la-puissance-d-un-leadership-encourageant1
Contact: Nadine Gaudin, email@example.com, 0033686109599
This program is AMS CE approved!
a) A full refund (minus a $35 processing fee) will be given when the request for a refund is made up to 30 days prior to the first day of a workshop.
b) Refunds are not available for cancellations less than 30 days before a workshop. However, paid registrants can transfer to another workshop within one year at no additional cost.
c) Refunds are not available after a transfer is made or if you do not provide advanced notice that you will not be attending the workshop.
d) In the event of cancellation, participants will be notified by email.